Friday 7 October 2011

Friday Finds 02

Today has been a good day.
My littlest boy has been really struggling with his spellings since he started Year 1 - to the point where I was on the verge of talking to his teachers about it. But today, despite the fact that we only practised them twice and then once again rather hurriedly on the way to school, he got ten out of ten! And they were not easy words : were, then and little amongst them.
I was so happy - and he was pleased as punch. It just seems to have clicked all of a sudden - and its so lovely to be a part of. He is growing up before my very eyes.

So its Friday finds time again .....


This throw would look perfect in our living-room - so pretty

Love, love, love this cardi

This is so lovely - great colours

Its getting to that time of year again - I'm determined to make something along these lines this year

My boys would love to eat off of this

No comments:

Post a Comment