I've decided to start a new regular slot on here called Friday Finds.
The aim being to share some of the cool and inspiring things that I stumble across on the internet.
Because I like some structure in my life (and to stop me getting carried away!)- my Friday finds every week will include: an item for the house, an inspiring tutorial, a print that I love, an item of clothing and something for the kids. So here goes .....
- Love these retro floor lamps - I'm coveting the red one for our cellar when its done.
- Sleepover pillowcase tutorial - what a good idea.
- Love this print - again think it would be perfect in the reading corner of our cellar.
- How sweet are these dresses - especially the one on the right. From the US unfortunately.
- We are changing the way we do the kids lunchboxes in this house after finding this blog.