This little boy was five on Monday.
At five, you:
- Have a 'sense of fun and enthusiasm that is infectious' as your teacher wrote in your first school report
- Love to draw and paint - and have a definite talent for it and a confident, quirky style
- Have recently outgrown your hoover obsession! (thankfully)
- Are loving, caring and so affectionate
- Still have the occasional afternoon nap on the sofa
- Still cry when you get properly told off and it breaks my heart (especially when your bottom lip wobbles)
- Have a swagger about you that is going to get you noticed one day (in a good way!)
- Love to 'pretend', to the point where you can spend all day in character, and we're not allowed to call you by your real name
- Love to help me bake, especially when you get to lick the spoon at the end!
- Don't eat many vegetables but your favourite fruits are peaches and strawberries
- Love jacket potatoes, beans and cheese
- Still fight and argue with your big brother, but you also think he's the greatest.
- Have a soft spot for all your aunties and can charm the socks off them!
- Are the most adorable little boy in the world - and I'm so glad you are my little boy. You make me happy every single day xx